contacto: [email protected]
United States, Mexico, Norway, 2019
Dur: 07min. 08 sec.
An exploration of everyday ambivalence around property, consumption, and whiteness. The text was written collaboratively, adapted from a longer work, and the video was made in conversation with the text.
A film by Eula Biss and Dalia Huerta Cano
Commissioned by the Lit & Luz Festival of Language, Literature, and Art 2019-20
Voice recording by the Media and Design Studio at Northwestern University
with the collaboration of Cecile-Anne Sison
Sound mastering by Homero González
Festivals / Screenings:
- Lit & Luz Festival of Language, Literature, and Art, Chicago - Mexico / 2019-2020
- ZEBRA Poetry Film Festival, Berlin, Germany / 2020
- GIFF Guanajuato International Film Festival, Guanajuato, Mx / 2020
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Morelia, Morelia, Mx / 2020
- Black Canvas Festival de Cine Contemporáneo, CDMX / 2020
- Experiments in Cinema v.16.1, Albuquerque NM, USA / 2021